When younger, I was travelling and stayed with one of my Aunties for a week
The text on this website represents the experiences and the understanding of the authors and is not to be used to generalize, nor is it indicative of the First Peoples of Australia. There are many cultural territories within Australia and many ways of being from traditional to contemporary.
Each descendant of the First Peoples has their own unique way of expressing and sharing their cultural connection.
Each Community holds a unique richness. Meet the people to build relationship and to better understand the Connection to Country and all life.
Knowing In Nature 2023
- Kinship with our living connections | Knowing In NatureUp keeping relationship with the living world holds many opportunities to learn and grow with. The natural world holds all information required for successful living, for balance and for maturity to occur in ways that transcend the individual plight for happiness and self-orientated success. Kinship has built within it many elements for sustainable health, wellbeing […]
- Undivided Decisions | Knowing In NatureWhen younger, I was travelling and stayed with one of my Aunties for a week or so.It happened to be in January that year. 'Bub' my Aunty said, "We are going to survival day this weekend". Survival day I thought, what's that. So I asked, "What's Survival day Aunt?". She told me that it's what […]
- Living With Nature | Knowing In NatureWe lived by rivers, by the ocean, in the bush. We lived in a tent for a number of years, a thin barrier between us and the elements.
- A Living Breathing Way Of Life | Knowing In NatureWelcome to an element of my story, Knowing In Nature is a living breathing way of life. Deeply informed by Nature's tapestry.
- Beautiful Life & Beautiful Earth | Knowing In NatureTravelling with Spirit. Exploring the edge of a continent. Discovering delicious tukka, right there under our noses.