Why share? What type of person do you see yourself as? Is it natural for
I’m just saying
The text on this website represents the experiences and the understanding of the author and is not to be used to generalize, nor is it indicative of the First Peoples of Australia. There are many cultural territories within Australia and many ways of being from traditional to contemporary.
Each descendant of the First Peoples has their own unique way of expressing and sharing their cultural connection.
Each Community holds a unique richness. Meet the people to build relationship and to better understand the Connection to Country and all life.
Knowing In Nature 2021
- Beautiful Life – Beautiful EarthTravelling with Spirit Exploring the edge of a continent.. Discovering delicious tukka, right there under our noses.. Off in the grand vastness of this Ocean, Whales commune In readiness for migratory songs… Ever Grateful Beautiful Earth – Beautiful life
- WalkaboutWalkabout! The continual interaction with Country, Community and the Spirit that expresses itself through all. The seasons are always shifting and indicating change, movement, connection, relationship. The naturalness of it all is spectacular and awe inspiring, even in its Rawness. And its time….. From the South East across to the […]
- All you need is inside of you“Everything you need is inside of you”! That is what I heard when I sat with that old tree…. I used to visit often, lay among the branches, watching the leaves ripple as the air shared of where it had been, where it was going… like resting in a living story of […]
- Without the Land as LifeWithout the Land as life (Spirit) ……………………………………………. We are simply an element, We are key components of biodiverse landscapes, We can be no more or less than this… For if we are, imbalance occurs… Yes, we are a life force contained within a physical intelligence, but because we are physical, we are […]
- Taking off the makeupTaking Off the Makeup! I like to post images of nature, I’m not really one for the “selfie” nor posting my entire life on social media, mostly due to my intention of simply inspiring connection to the natural world. I have struggled over the years with using this “social platform”… sometimes feeling like my […]